Perform basic and preliminary searches to get a general idea of your topic.
This guide will help you get the most out of Google searches and provides you with information about other Google tools. For instance, did you know that you can:
- choose favourites and bookmarks and access them from anywhere?
- create and customize your very own maps?
- setup Google to alert you of new results in a search on your topic?
- save a Word document in Google Docs and access it from anywhere?
- work with classmates on a project or assignment using Google Docs or Forms?
- read a Google eBook on your iPad or Smartphone?
- follow Google News on Twitter?
Explore this guide to learn more about the powerful world of Google.
Google like a Pro
Learn More About Google
Google's YouTube Channel is a great place to start when you are exploring how to use more of Google's tools. You will find short videos on:
- Google + Project
- Google Doodle
- 15-second Search Tips
- Google Talks
- and much more