About Applied Research
Your Instructional and Research Librarian supports your research by connecting your with a variety of tools and resources.
These activities supports Applied Research aims as defined by the Inspire Centre :
- Catalyst for linking College of the Rockies expertise and capacity with community partners to support innovation and research
- Assist in the development of project ideas and proposals
- Ensure the development and protection of intellectual property
- Assist with Research Ethics requirements and considerations
- Assist with funding applications
- Create and maintain a database of potential funding organizations
- Nurture partnerships with other institutions, organizations, and industry to support research initiatives
- Develop a client engagement model for research
TED talks is from Chimamanda Adichie, who warns of the danger of only hearing one narrative in a world of billions.