Accessing Library Resources
1) The COTR Catalogue is accessible on and off campus. Please contact the Reference Desk for help with your login.
The library has a number of magazine, journal and reference databases for research purposes which are also available on and off campus. No need to login on campus but off campus you will need to use your College network login User ID and Password.
College ID/Library Card
Come to the Library's Circulation Desk for your College Faculty ID. This card is also your Library card. Courtesy notices about overdues and holds are sent by email to your College or personal email account.
Welcome College Faculty!
What can College of the Rockies Library do for you?
Colllege of the Rockies Library offers a number of services to our faculty. These services include, but are not limited to:
- Copyright Help: The Library provides copyright clearance for materials used in the classroom and will answer any of your copyright questions.
- Collection Development: The Library strives to purchase resources in various formats to support students, faculty, and the programs offered at the College. If you wish to suggest resources for the Library, please begin by contacting your subject specific liaison.
- Course Reserves: Provide students with access to course-related, print materials or audio-visual materials by placing items on reserve at the Library's Circulation Desk.
- Equipment & Laptop Loans: The Library has laptops and audio-visual equipment that are available for students, staff and faculty to take out on loan. For more information contact the Circulation Desk.
- Graphics Lab: Here you will find a colour copier, laminator, scanners and a video editing lab.
- Interlibrary Loans: Interlibrary Loan (ILL) supplements resources at the College Library by obtaining materials from other institutions. Click on ‘Interlibrary Loan’ on the Library’s homepage which will bring you to the Outlook Online catalogue.
- Lynda.com: The Library now provides access to Lynda.com, an online subscription library that teaches the latest software tools and skills through high-quality instructional videos. Tutorials are available for more than 1300 software programs.
- Reference/Research Help: We are happy to help you with library research for your teaching, research, and professional development needs. Come to the Reference Desk @ the Library.
- Writing Help: The College offers three separate services to help students with their writing while at the College. Face-to-Face Writing, Drop-in Service, and WriteAway Online.
The College Library actively engages with faculty to collaborate on projects and programs in support of teaching and learning at College of the Rockies.